Watch the "Monty the Penguin" John Lewis advert:
Answer the following questions either verbally (record and post on Tapestry) or by writing your answers:
1. How does the advert make you feel?
2. How do Monty's feelings change throughout the advert? Explain how he is feeling at the beginning, middle and end. How do you know he is feeling this way, what clues have you spotted?
3. What does the boy ask for for Christmas?
4. What happens at the end? Can you explain why the penguins are teddies at the end of the story?
5. What is your favourite part of the advert and why?
First choose your challenge level: The 'Mild' chilli challenge sheet (easier), the 'Spicy' chilli challenge sheet (trickier) or the 'Flaming Hot' chilli challenge sheet (trickiest); all about finding and giving change.
If you are feeling up to it, you might try more than one activity!